SheFounder – ERASMUS FOR YOUNG ENTREPRENEURS
EXCHANGE, LEARNING, NETWORKING, INTERNSHIPS, ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs is a transnational exchange programme that offers new entrepreneurs and people willing to start a business the opportunity to learn from experienced entrepreneurs running small businesses in other participating countries.
The exchange of experiences takes place within the framework of stays with experienced entrepreneurs in which new entrepreneurs can acquire the necessary skills to run a small or medium-sized enterprise. Hosts benefit from a new perspective on their business and get the opportunity to cooperate with foreign partners or get to know new markets.
The overall objective of the program is:
- To facilitate exchanges of experiences, learning and networking for new entrepreneurs from the European Union through the experience of working with an experienced entrepreneur in another EU country.
The specific objectives of the program are:
- On-the-job training for new entrepreneurs from small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
- Exchange of experiences and information between entrepreneurs on obstacles and challenges to start and develop their businesses.
- Improve access to markets and the identification of potential partners for companies from other EU countries.
- Networking based on the knowledge and experience from other European countries.
As a new entrepreneur, you will benefit from an internship training in a small or medium-sized enterprise in any other participating country. This will facilitate a good start for your business or strengthen your new company. You will also benefit from access to other markets, international cooperation and the possibilities of collaboration with partners abroad.
As a host entrepreneur, you can benefit from the new ideas that a motivated new entrepreneur can bring to your company. Perhaps they know or are specialised in an area that you do not dominate and that could complement your knowledge. Most of the host entrepreneurs have enjoyed the experience so much that they have decided to host other entrepreneurs at the end of the exchange.
It is, without a doubt, a beneficial collaboration for both, thanks to which you will be able to discover new European markets, find partners or discover different ways of doing business.
Looking ahead, you will benefit from the opportunity to establish a wide network of contacts; In addition, you may decide to continue collaborating and become long-term partners (eg in joint ventures, outsourcing activities, establishing contractor-supplier relationships, etc…
WEB & SOCIAL MEDIA: