SmARt villages as new place for femAle entrepreneurship – SARA
For a better innovation support to SMEs (H2020-INNOSUP-2018-2020)
FEMALE ENTREPRENEURSHIP, SMART VILLAGES, INNOVATION, LOCAL INITIATIVES
- To enable innovation agencies to exchange knowledge, know-how and good practices in order to develop new business idea development tools in an unusual place (for example, small towns with high growth potential) and personalised support services for women entrepreneurs.
- Improve the support provided to women entrepreneurs’ innovation processes through the exchange of good practices between European territories.
- To test and develop an innovation ecosystem model for Smart Villages.
Exchanges of experiences and analysis of the State of the Art:
- Analysis of the state of the art of Smart Towns: model and regulation.
- Analysis of the state of the art of women entrepreneurship programs.
Design Guide of Good Practices and Innovative Methodology:
- Co-design of the decalogue on Smart Towns.
- “In her shoes”: the point of view of women entrepreneurs, cross-analysis strategy of regional ecosystems for women’s entrepreneurship in Italy, Slovenia, Austria and Spain.
Destinazioni Innovative – DesInn (ITALY) Coord.
Accent Inkubator – ACCENT (AUSTRIA)
Primorski Tehnološki Park Doo – PTP (SLOVENIA)
Centro Europeo de Empresas e Innovación de Murcia – CEEIM (SPAIN)
EUROPEAN FUNDING OF THE PROJECT:
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under Grant Agreement Nº 959871.
WEB & SOCIAL MEDIA: