FUND raising acCELERATOR for long time-to-market path SMEs
ACCELERATION, GROWTH, SMEs, INNOVATION
GENERAL DESCRIPTION AND OBJECTIVES:
The FUNDCELERATOR project is focused on accelerating the growth and competitiveness of innovative and high-competitiveness of innovative and high growth potential European SMEs operating in markets characterised by long time frames for market launch (more than three years), such as biotechnology, medical devices, materials, cleantech and aeronautics…
Based on their respective experiences, expertise and already developed support tools and fundraising methodologies already developed, the four innovation support organisations will use the “Twinning advanced” methodological approach to jointly build and test an enhanced fund acceleration support programme.
- An individual support tool for each start-up,and not as a collective instrument, taking into account very specific growth challenges of each company profile (market sector, development, etc.)
- Make use of all existing support tools already provided by other regional or public actors highly specialised and skilled in a particular fundraising programme.
- Cover every step, from the preparation of the fundraising (business plan construction, business plan presentation training, mentoring/coaching, etc.) to the meeting with the investors, including also the negotiation phase and the decision that should lead to investment.
- Evaluate the right time to start this fundraising process based on each sector and the specifics of the business model.
- Access to high-level experts in specific sectors.
AGENCE DE DEVELOPPEMENT ET D’INNOVATION AQUITANIA LIMOUSIN POITOU CHARENTES – (FRANCE) (LEAD PARTNER)
CENTRO DE INNOVACIÓN DE NEGOCIOS DE DUBLÍN LIMITADO – (IRELAND)
BWCON GMBH – (GERMANY)
CEEIM (EUROPEAN BUSINESS AND INNOVATION CENTER OF MURCIA) – (SPAIN)
EUROPEAN FINANCING OF THE PROJECT:
50 000 € (Fully funded by the EU)
WEB & SOCIAL MEDIA :