CApitalisation for Re-setting Innovation and Sustainability in MED-Cities – CARISMED
ENI CBC MED
Med Cities, Capitalisation, Sustainability, Urban Policy, Cultural And Creative Industry.
1) To uptake the results of a combined series of different projects, programs and Initiatives to support creativity in SMEs as a means for achieving a better quality of life in urban areas and also the inclusion of communities inhabiting city centres in the Mediterranean Bassin.
2) To disseminate and capitalize on an already acquired conceptual and systematic approach to improve the sustainability of urban environment fostering synergies among multiple stakholders and professionals.
3) To enhance technological, cultural and natural resources through cross-borfder clustering and knowledge transfer between Med Cities.
– Urban policy for med-cities (improving sustainability &integrating innovation into urban setting): Establishment of a Urban Policy for the Med-cities and Development of the Methodological Framework Reports aiming to develop a Strategy for improvement of sustainability based on Low Cost Adaptive Reuse Strategies. Data collection and observation in each pilot area per participating city to develop a Toolkit/Advisory guide of Urban Policy.
– SMEs Clustering roadmaps and capacity building: Identify, analyze and promote the CCIs SMEs clusters in the Med-Cities and build their capacities in Smart and sustainable production.
– Pilot Model and open markets for CCI SMEs: establish and operate creative studios and open markets in Med Cities..
- Birzeit University – BZU (PALESTINA) – LIDER
- National Technical University of Athens – NTUA (GRECIA)
- CENTRE FOR RENEWABLE ENERGY SOURCES AND SAVING – CRES (GRECIA)
- CENTRO EUROPEO DE EMPRESAS E INNOVACIÓN DE MURCIA – CEEIM (ESPAÑA)
- Centre for Social and Economic Research in Southern Italy – CRESM (ITALIA)
- National Research Council of Italy – Institute for Studies on the Mediterranean – CNR-ISMed (ITALIA)
- Creative collective (TÚNEZ)
- Future Pioneers for Empowering Communities’ Members in the Environmental and Educational Fields – FPEC (JORDANIA)
PROJECT EU FUNDING
Total Budget: 1.1 M €
Total ENI CBC MED Funding: 1 M €
Project Co-Financing: 10 %