CApitalisation for Re-setting Innovation and Sustainability in MED-Cities (CARISMED)
ENI CBC MED
Call for Capitalization projects
MEDITERRANEAN CITIES, CAPITALIZATION, SUSTAINABILITY, URBAN POLICY, CULTURAL AND CREATIVE INDUSTRY.
- Collect the results of a series of different projects, programs and initiatives to support creativity in SMEs as a means to achieve a better quality of life in urban areas and also the inclusion of the communities that inhabit the city centers in the Mediterranean Basin.
- Disseminate and capitalize on the sustainability of the urban environment, promoting synergies between multiple stakeholders and professionals.
- Enhance technological, cultural and natural resources through cross-border clustering and knowledge transfer between Mediterranean cities.
- URBAN POLICY FOR MEDITERRANEAN CITIES: (Improving sustainability and integrating innovation in the urban environment):(Improving sustainability and integrating innovation in the urban environment): Establishment of an urban policy for Mediterranean cities and Development of Methodological Framework Reports with the aim of improving sustainability based on Development Strategies. Low Cost Adaptive Reuse (LCARS). Data collection and pilot areas in each participating city to develop an Urban Policy advisory guide.
- SMEs CLUSTERING AND CAPACITY DEVELOPMENT ROADMAPS: Identify, analyze and promote SME clusters of the CCI (Creative Cultural Industry) in Mediterranean cities and develop their capacities through intelligent and sustainable production.
- PILOT MODEL AND OPENING OF MARKETS FOR SMEs CCI: Operate and establish creative studios and open markets in Mediterranean cities.
- Birzeit University – BZU (PALESTINE) (LEAD PARTNER)
- National Technical University of Athens – NTUA (GREECE)
- CENTRE FOR RENEWABLE ENERGY SOURCES AND SAVING – CRES (GREECE)
- CENTRO EUROPEO DE EMPRESAS E INNOVACIÓN DE MURCIA – CEEIM (SPAIN)
- Centre for Social and Economic Research in Southern Italy – CRESM (ITALY)
- National Research Council of Italy – Institute for Studies on the Mediterranean – CNR-ISMed (ITALY)
- Creative collective (TUNISIA)
- Future Pioneers for Empowering Communities’ Members in the Environmental and Educational Fields – FPEC (JORDAN)
FINANCIACIÓN EUROPEA DEL PROYECTO
Total budget: 1.1 M €
Total funding of ENI CBC MED: 0.9 M €
Project co-financing: 10 %